Universal 2C Spray Paint, 400 ml
FOLIATEC.com Universal 2C Spray Paint is a heat resistant spray paint, e.g. for 4 brake calipers
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 2129
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 30 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
Our Universal 2C Spray Paint utilize an innovative 2C system: the hardening agent is already in the can which means you can say goodbye to inconvenient mixing! Simply pierce the cartridge of the hardening agent using the push button, shake, and that's it!
- no painting necessary, simply spray on
- heat resistant
- chemical, corrosion and oil resistant
- no need to dismantle any car parts
- sufficient e.g. for 4 brake calipers
Product tip: Optimal in combination with our Brake Cleaner for pre-cleaning the brake calipers.
- Shake can well before use! Remove the red or white push button on from the cap directly before spraying.
- Turn the can 180° and attach the push button to the pin on the base of the can.
- With the ball of your hand, press the red or white release button as far as it will go. Re-shake can well after activaiting.
Note: After activating the hardener, the processing time of the can is 5 - 6 hours.
For further instructions read the application sheet!
Due to the lighting conditions in product photography and different screen settings, the color of the product may not be reproduced authentically.
Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Buildup of explosive mixtures possible without sufficient ventilation. Contains isocyanates. May produce an allergic reaction. Contains acetone, Hexamethylene diisocyanate, oligomers, n-Butyl acetate, 2-Methoxy-1-methylethyl acetate.