Revocation and Reshipment
1. Cancellation policy
1.1. Right of cancellation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (FOLIATEC Böhm GmbH & Co. Vertriebs-KG, Neumeyerstraße 70, 90411 Nürnberg, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 49-(0)911-97544-0) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the attached withdrawal form, which is not mandatory. You may also electronically complete and submit the sample withdrawal form or other clear statement on our website. If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
1.2. Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (please note for PROSHAPE articles).
- Contracts for the supply of goods which may spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if, after delivery, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods because of their nature.
Sample withdrawal form
(f you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To FOLIATEC Böhm GmbH & Co. Vertriebs-KG, Neumeyerstraße 70 , 90411 Nuremberg, Germany, email@example.com
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
Please also note for PROSHAPE articles:
We cannot accept any liability for vehicle-specific tolerances. In individual cases it may be necessary to adapt products to these. However, should there be a material or functional defect, please contact our product technology department: