MIDNIGHT REFLEX Dark window film, 76 x 300cm
Heat rejection: 50% - Glare and privacy protection: 15% - UV protection: 99%
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 17660
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 30 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
The MIDNIGHT REFLEX Dark window film is middle blue/black and metallised. An optimum of glare protection, privacy protection, UV protection and heat protection. The classic FOLIATEC article has also a high quality material construction. The MIDNIGHT REFLEX tinting film is available in universal sizes. This is why you will for sure find a suitable film for your car.
Our MIDNIGHT REFLEX window film offers you the whole package:
- middle blue/black-metallised
- high heat protection
- optimal glare, privacy and UV protection
- scratch resistant
- tested, approved and certified (ABG) by German traffic authorities and test institutes
The package includes an application squeegee, a razor knife and JOY cleaning/application liquid.
Size-Recommendation for your car:
- 76 x 300 cm: ideal for 3-door cars (for rear side windows and backlite)
- 51 x 152 cm + 76 x 152 cm: ideal for estate cars (for long rear side windows and backlite)
- 51 x 400 cm + 76 x 152 cm: ideal for vans (for long rear side windows and backlite)
- 51 x 152 cm: ideal for small cars (for rear side windows and backlite)
- On which windows may I apply the window films?
⇒ The German Law allows the tinting of windows from the B-pillar backwards.
- May I apply window films on the front side windows?
⇒ The front side windows need to have at least 70% light transmission. Only our SECURLUX Safety Film may be applied on the front side windows. You are not allowed to apply tinting films on these windows.
- Are there any customized window films?
⇒ We also have customized tinting films in our product range, which is continuously expanded. You can find the films under the heading "PROSHAPE".
- How is the sight through tinted windows?
⇒ The sight is clear without any distortion.
- How can the films be cleaned?
⇒ The films can be cleaned with a soft cloth and warm water.
- Can the tinting films be removed residue-free?
⇒ The tinting films can be removed residue-free. Just heat the film with a heat gun and peel it off carefully.
- Can I also apply the film on plastic windows?
⇒ No, the films were developed particularly for glas. The window could be bubbling or blinding.