Carbody Spray Film 5 liter unit
FOLIATEC.com Carbody Spray Film 5 liter unit: sufficient for partial coating of automobiles and full coating of two-wheeled vehicles
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 20865
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 30 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
Our newly developed FOLIATEC.com Carbody Spray Film is the new generation of removable car body coatings. The Carbody Spray Film is not only suitable for professional and large-surface application on complete vehicles, but also for rims, mirrors, motorcycles and many more. FOLIATEC.com is one of the first producers who offers metallic colours which are ready to spray. Ready to use for spray nozzles between 2.0 and 2.5 mm the Carbody Spray Film can be applied like a normal lacquer on car bodies by using a spray gun or our FOLIATEC.com Spray System.
And the best: the applicated coating can be removed easily anytime without any helping tool.
- ready to use
- sufficient for partial coating of automobiles and full coating of two-wheeled vehicles
- very good opacity
- appealing appearance and a smooth spray result
- protection from scratches, salt, weather conditions and stone chipping on the original paint
- UV resistant
- applicable on any non-absorbent surface
- easy to remove
- 1 litre is sufficient for a max. of approx. 2 sqm
Product tip: Optimal in combination with our FOLIATEC.com Carbody Spray Film Thinner to adjust the viscosity.
NEW: You want the Carbody Spray Film in your favorite colour? Then contact us, indicating your car model and RAL colour request (see colour chart). Afterwards you will receive an individual offer.
- All car parts that can be easily removed should be dismantled. Mask all surfaces that are not to be coated. Mask rubber seals with FOLIATEC.com Easy Up Tape (item no. 79920). You should also protect wheel housings and the car underbody from spray mist.
- Clean and dry the surface to be sprayed, including edges, then degrease using FOLIATEC.com Carbody Spray Film Pre-cleaner (item no. 79934). After cleaning, remove the remaining dust with a duster (item no. 79933).
- Application with FOLIATEC.com spray system: Apply the FOLIATEC.com Carbody Spray Film in 4 to 5 generous layers. On horizontal surfaces (roof or bonnet), work at a slow pace and at level 1 or 2; set the quantity control on the spray pistol grip to level IIII. On vertical surfaces, work at a medium pace and level 2. If necessary, reduce the quantity control on the spray pistol grip. Only use in suitable workshops and garages. Reduce ventilation if working in a spray booth.
- Application with spray gun: Apply the FOLIATEC.com Carbody Spray Film in 4 generous layers at medium speed. Use a 2 - 2.5 mm spray nozzle with approx. 2 bar pressure on the spray gun in a suitable spray booth.
- Flash off for 45 - 60 minutes after every spray coating until the wet surface is visibly matt dried.
Please note: For effect colours, e.g. magic green-purple first apply at least two matt black coats; after approx. 45 - 60 minutes’ drying time, spray on at least two coats of the effect colour.
Notes for RAL colours: first apply at least two transparent coats; drying time between coats: 45 - 60 minutes; after at least 3 hours drying time, spray on at least two coats of the RAL colour.
- Hardening: After 1 - 2 hours the Carbody Spray Film is dust-dry. After 24 hours the vehicle is ready to drive again.
For detailed information, check the instruction manual!
Due to the lighting conditions in product photography and different screen settings, the color of the product may not be reproduced authentically.
- What can I spray with FOLIATEC.com CARBODY SPRAY FILM?
⇒ All smooth, non-absorbent and solvent resistant surfaces can be sprayed with FOLIATEC.com CARBODY SPRAY FILM.
- Where should FOLIATEC.com CARBODY SPRAY FILM be used?
⇒ We recommend using the spray film in a spray booth or a suitable garage or workshop.
- How many coats of FOLIATEC.com CARBODY SPRAY FILM should be applied?
⇒ At least four coats should be applied with the FOLIATEC SPRAY SYSTEM powered by WAGNER. The first coat should be sprayed on very finely; all further coats should be applied generously and uniformly.
- Does the surface need to be sanded?
⇒ No. Sanding the surface would make the FOLIATEC.com CARBODY SPRAY FILM difficult to remove.
- Is FOLIATEC.com CARBODY SPRAY FILM car wash-proof and would it withstand high pressure washing?
⇒ FOLIATEC.com CARBODY SPRAY FILM is suitable for textile car wash systems that do not use hard brush cleaning. For a longer lifespan, we recommend washing the car at a washing station using a high pressure washer (minimum distance 40cm) and foam lance.
- How do I repair small damages to the FOLIATEC.com CARBODY SPRAY FILM?
⇒ Small damages can be simply dabbed away. The FOLIATEC.com CARBODY SPRAY FILM will bind with the old coat.
- What can remove spray mist or light metallic residue?
⇒ Spray mist and residue can be rubbed away using FOLIATEC.com THINNER (item no. 20859) or silicone remover and a soft cloth.
- Is the FOLIATEC.com SPRAY SYSTEM complicated to use?
⇒ No. No practice is necessary for using the FOLIATEC.com SPRAY SYSTEM. Anybody who follows the operating instructions (included) will achieve excellent results!
Carbody Spray Film:
Danger: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. Contains xylene, n-butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, acetone.
Danger: Flammable liquid and vapour. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/ doctor. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Contains Solvent naphtha (petroleum), light arom, n-butyl acetate.