Tyre Spray, 400 ml
Cool glittering effect with the FOLIATEC.com Tyre Spray
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 2701
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 30 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
The Tyre Spray is the new trend for car enthusiasts. By simply spraying, a cool glittering effect is created on the flanks of the tyre. Use water and a brush to remove the spray again.
- metallic look with glitter effect
- tyre preserving
- simply spray on
- easily removable
- available in 2 colours
- Wipe tyre with silicone remover several times and let it air dry well. Cover or mask parts that are not to be sprayed.
- Spray tyre flanks quickly, let the spray dry for approx. 10 minutes, then apply a second coat, done!
If a more intense effect is desired, additional layers can be applied, taking the intermediate flash-off time into account.
Note: the additional spray layers make it harder to remove the tyre spray.
For detailed information, check the instruction manual!
Due to the lighting conditions in product photography and different screen settings, the color of the product may not be reproduced authentically.
- How long does the effect last on the tyre?
⇒ The durability of the effect depends on various factors, such as quantity of material applied, external influences (weather conditions, frequency and method of cleaning, mileage), general condition of the tyres and driving style. Depending on these factors, the spray usually lasts several weeks.
- How can I remove the spray from the car body and rims?
⇒ The spray can simply be wiped off again with a soft cloth, but this should be done immediately after use.
- How can I remove the spray from the tyre?
⇒ The easiest way to remove the coating from the tyre is to use a coarse brush (not a wire brush) and plenty of water. Residues in sipes etc. vanish over time while driving.
- Do I need additional mounting accessories?
⇒ The tyre spray is a classic DIY product, no tools are needed. It is helpful if rims and adjacent parts are covered. For desired partial coatings, the tyre can be masked with adhesive tape.
Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F. Buildup of explosive mixtures possible without sufficient ventilation.