Spray Film Set
The FOLIATEC.com Spray Film Set is ideal for decorating 4 wheels up to 18 inches
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 2059
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 30 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
With our Spray Film set rims or smooth and solvent-resistant accessory parts can be modified quick and easily. There's no need to substitute old or damaged rims. The Spray Film gives a new appearance to them quick and easily - and this saves cash money. Just shake it well and spray it on - they will look in mint condition.
And here is the clou: Spray Film can simply be removed again.
- very good opacity
- easy to handle
- easy to remove
- ideal for car, hobby, home & garden
- our spray can also be applied upside down
- top efficiency since you can spray the can empty
The Spray Film set includes:
- 2 x 400 ml cans SPRAY FILM
- additional fan nozzle for broader and more even coverage when spraying large surfaces
- 25 cards for masking between the wheel rims and tyres
- 4 cleaning wipes for degreasing
- 1 pair of disposable protective gloves
Product tip: Optimal in combination with our Spray Film Sealer for the permanent sealing of Spray Film.
Application for Spray Film
- Remove the wheels, clean the rims and degrease them with the enclosed cleaning wipes.
- Place the enclosed cards between the wheel rims and tyres.
- Carefully apply the Spray Film, done.
Note: Approx. 30 min. after the last spraying, the Spray Film will be dry enough for you to re-mount your tires.
For detailed information, check the instruction manual!
Due to the lighting conditions in product photography and different screen settings, the color of the product may not be reproduced authentically.
- What can I spray with SPRAY FILM?
⇒ All smooth and solvent resistant surfaces can be sprayed with SPRAY FILM.
- Does the surface need to be sanded?
⇒ No. Sanding the surface makes the SPRAY FILM unable to remove.
- Is SPRAY FILM car wash-proof and would it withstand high pressure washing?
⇒ The SPRAY FILM is suitable for car wash systems without mechanical rim cleaning. Cleaning with a high pressure washer is also possible (minimum distance 50 cm).
- Can I change a tire with sprayed rims?
⇒ Yes, but plenty of assembly paste should be used. We recommend mounting the tire first before spraying the rim.
- How can I remove spray mist?
⇒ Spray mist can be removed using SPRAY FILM REMOVER (item no. 2109).
- How temperature resistant is the SPRAY FILM?
⇒ The SPRAY FILM is temperature resistant up to about 120 °C.
- How do I repair small damages to the SPRAY FILM?
⇒ Small damages can simply be sprayed or dabbed away. The SPRAY FILM will bind with the old coat.
- I want to coat my car’s brand logo. Is that possible?
⇒ Yes, but logos and lettering must first be removed from the car and glued/clipped on again after spraying. This way you get the best result and avoid damage to the paint.
Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. Contains ethyl acetate.