Magic Tire Tire Spray, 400 ml
Metallic look with glitter effect with the FOLIATEC.com Tire Spray
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 31995
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 30 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
The Tire Spray is the new trend for bike enthusiasts. A cool glitter effect is created on the sidewalls of the tire by simply spraying it on. The spray can be easily removed with the help of water and a brush.
- metallic look with glitter effect
- tyre preserving
- simply spray on
- easily removable
- available in 2 colours
- Yield for at least 16 tire walls.
- Processing temperature between 15 °C and 20 °C. Ensure sufficient ventilation during processing. Shake the spray can well before use. After spraying the tires, empty the rising pipe and the spray head overhead.
- Wipe tires several times with silicone remover and allow to ventilate well. Cover or mask parts that are not to be sprayed.
- Spray the tire sidewall quickly all around, let it flash off for about 10 minutes, then apply a second layer, done!
- Allow tire spray to dry well for approx. 2 hours.
Warning: do not spray on the tire treads or the bike´s braking system. This could affect the grip of the tires and the function of the brakes.
Due to the lighting conditions in product photography and different screen settings, the color of the product may not be reproduced authentically.
- How long does the effect last on the tyre?
⇒ The durability of the effect depends on various factors, such as quantity of material applied, external influences (weather conditions, frequency and method of cleaning, mileage), general condition of the tyres and driving style. Depending on these factors, the spray usually lasts several weeks.
- How can I remove the spray from the car body and rims?
⇒ The spray can simply be wiped off again with a soft cloth, but this should be done immediately after use.
- How can I remove the spray from the tyre?
⇒ The easiest way to remove the coating from the tyre is to use a coarse brush (not a wire brush) and plenty of water. Residues in sipes etc. vanish over time while driving.
- Do I need additional mounting accessories?
⇒ The tyre spray is a classic DIY product, no tools are needed. It is helpful if rims and adjacent parts are covered. For desired partial coatings, the tyre can be masked with adhesive tape.
Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. Buildup of explosive mixtures possible without sufficient ventilation. Contains 2-Methoxy-1-methylethyl acetate.