Interior Color Spray, 400 ml
FOLIATEC.com Interior Color Spray for plastics, synthetic leather, real leather, PVC parts and smooth and tensed tissues
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 2009
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 30 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
The Interior Color Spray is a high-quality, innovative and complete paint system. The individual components Interior Color Spray Foam Cleaner, Interior Color Spray Primer, Interior Color Spray (different colours), Interior Color Spray Sealer (glossy and matt) and Interior Color Spray Remover Solvent can be composed and ordered individually.
The Interior Color Spray is suitable for plastics, synthetic leather, real leather, PVC parts and smooth and tensed tissues.
The special chemical composition provides a deep penetration of the colour into the material, to form a permanent and elastic bond. The surface structure remains unaltered.
- abrasion-resistant and elastic
- fast drying
- from highly absorbent surfaces like fabric, leather and the roof liner the Interior Color Spray can’t be removed anymore.
- Cleaning with Interior Color Spray Foam Cleaner (item no 2000).
- Only for hard plastics: Prepare the surface with Interior Color Spray Primer (item no 2050).
- Dying with Interior Color Spray (item no 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2009).
- Optional: Apply a protective layer using the Interior Color Spray Sealer glossy (item no 2008) or the Interior Color Spray Sealer matt (item no 20083).
For further instructions read the instruction manual!
Due to the lighting conditions in product photography and different screen settings, the color of the product may not be reproduced authentically.
- On which surfaces can the INTERIOR COLOR SPRAY be applied?
⇒ The INTERIOR COLOR SPRAY is optimized for hard plastics, leatherette and real leather. It can be also used for plain, tense fabrics which are not exposed to strain.
- How do I have to prepare the surface?
⇒ The surface should be cleaned with our foam cleaner (item no. 2000). Only for hard plastics: additional apply the INTERIOR Color Spray Primer (item no. 2050).
- What is needed for a perfect result and how do I have to proceed?
⇒ After the PRIMER has dried, apply the INTERIOR SPRAY in thin layers until you reach ink coverage. After the INTERIOR COLOR SPRAY has dried out, surfaces should be protected with INTERIOR COLOR SEALER SPRAY (item no. 2008). The surface is dust-dry and set to touch after 2 hours.
- How effective is the Interior Color Spray?
⇒ The yield depends on the surface and choice of color. It ranges between 0,75sqm and 1,5sqm per can.
- How do I maintain the painted surface?
⇒ You can clean it with the foam cleaner (item no. 2000) or you can use warm water with a mild soap.
Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. Contains 4-isocyanatosulphonyltoluene. May produce an allergic reaction. Contains ethyl acetate.