Hard Rock Liner Basecoat, 2,5 liters
The FOLIATEC.com Hard Rock Liner Basecoat acts as the primer for the FOLIATEC.com Hard Rock Liner
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 2286
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 30 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
The Basecoat acts as the Primer of our Hard Rock Liner. It was developed to make the Hard Rock Liner removable again.
- ready to spray
- can be overpainted with the FOLIATEC.com Hard Rock Liner, 2C textured paint
- easy to remove
- Dismantle all car parts that can be easily removed. Mask all surfaces that are not to be coated. Mask rubber seals with FOLIATEC.com Easy Up Tape (item no. 79920). You should also protect wheel housings and the car underbody from spray mist.
- Clean and dry the surface to be sprayed, including edges, then degrease using FOLIATEC.com Carbody Spray Film pre-cleaner (item no. 79934). After cleaning, remove the remaining dust with a duster.
- Applying the basecoat with the FOLIATEC.com DIY Spray System:
Apply the basecoat in 2 generous layers. Work at a medium pace at level 2 and set the quantity control on the spray pistol grip to level III or IIII.
- Application with the spray gun:
Apply the basecoat in 2 generous layers at a medium pace. Use a 2.0mm spray nozzle with 2 - 3 bar pressure in a suitable spray booth.
- Flash off for 90 minutes after the first spray coating.
Note: It can be coated with Hard Rock Liner once completely dry (after 4 - 5 hours at 20°C depending upon the thickness of the layers).
For detailed information, check the instruction manual!
How sensitive is the Hard Rock Liner to dirt?
⇒ Due to the extremely hard and robust surface, the Hard Rock Liner can be cleaned easily despite the structure.
How should the Hard Rock Liner be cleaned?
⇒ Vehicles coated with Hard Rock Liner can be easily cleaned in a textile car wash or with a soft brush and car shampoo.
Can the Hard Rock Liner be overpainted?
⇒ No, overpainting is not possible.
How long do I have to wait until I can drive my vehicle again?
⇒ The Hard Rock Liner is dried after 24 hours so that the vehicle can be moved again. It reaches its full final hardness after 6 - 7 days.
Do I have to pre-treat or sand the varnish?
⇒ With the removable version, the paint has to be dry, dust-free and degreased. With the permanent solution one can improve the adhesion by means of a 400 abrasive paper.
Ask our technician
If you have any further questions please have a look at the FAQs in our blog or ask our technician.
Tip: You can also find application images taken from other users in our blog.
Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction.