Hard Rock Liner, 2C textured paint black mat- permanent set
The FOLIATEC.com Hard Rock Liner permanent set is a permanent Bedliner-Application: sufficient for a compact-class
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 2290
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 30 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
Our new developed Hard Rock Liner lends a new dimension to car styling and provides a real Wow! effect: The rough and coarse look isn’t just a real eye-catcher but also offers tremendously protection against damages and influences from outside.
- to spray on
- aggressive look
- extremely robust, scratchproof, highly chemical and temperature resistant
- removable - in combination with the FOLIATEC.com Hard Rock Liner Basecoat
The set includes:
- 2 liters HARD ROCK LINER, 2C TEXTURED PAINT
- 0,5 liter HARDENER FOR 2C TEXTURED PAINT
Product tip: Best to be used together with our special FOLIATEC.com Hard Rock Liner Basecoat so the Hard Rock Liner can be removed easily.
NEW: You want the Hard Rock Liner in your favorite color? Then contact us, indicating your car model, RAL color request (see colour chart) and your request gloss level (surface finish). Afterwards you will receive an individual offer.
- Dismantle all car parts that can be easily removed. Mask all surfaces that are not to be coated. Mask rubber seals with FOLIATEC.com Easy Up Tape (item no. 79920). You should also protect wheel housings and the car underbody from spray mist.
- Clean and dry the surface to be sprayed, including edges, then degrease using FOLIATEC.com Carbody Spray Film pre-cleaner (item no. 79934). After cleaning, remove the remaining dust with a duster.
- Preparation of the Hard Rock Liner:
Stir hardener well into the Hard Rock Liner for approx. 2 minutes. Fill the Spray Gun bottle, push in the cap, break the seal and screw the Spray Gun onto the bottle.
- Applying the Hard Rock Liner with the FOLIATEC.com Hard Rock Liner Spray Gun (item no. 79935):
Apply the Hard Rock Liner with a slow pace and 3 - 4 bar pressure until a coverage of approx. 50% is reached. After about 2 hours, a second layer for 100% coverage has to be applied. Adjustment of the structure takes place in a third layer. The structure is adjusted in the third layer from coarse to fine by adjusting the pressure from 4 to 6 bar and changing the spraying distance.
Note: After 2 hours, the Hard Rock Liner is dust dry and must be allowed to continue drying for around 24 hours at a constant temperature.
For detailed information, check the instruction manual!
- How sensitive is the Hard Rock Liner to dirt?
⇒ Due to the extremely hard and robust surface, the Hard Rock Liner can be cleaned easily despite the structure.
- How should the Hard Rock Liner be cleaned?
⇒ Vehicles coated with Hard Rock Liner can be easily cleaned in a textile car wash or with a soft brush and car shampoo.
- Can the Hard Rock Liner be overpainted?
⇒ No, overpainting is not possible.
- How long do I have to wait until I can drive my vehicle again?
⇒ The Hard Rock Liner is dried after 24 hours so that the vehicle can be moved again. It reaches its full final hardness after 6 - 7 days.
- Do I have to pre-treat or sand the varnish?
⇒ With the removable version, the paint has to be dry, dust-free and degreased. With the permanent solution one can improve the adhesion by means of a 400 abrasive paper.
Hard Rock Liner:
Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction.
Hard Rock Liner Hardener:
Danger: Harmful if inhaled. Causes serious eye damage. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause respiratory irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Store locked up. Contains isocyanates. May produce an allergic reaction. Restricted to professional users.