Hard Rock Liner 2C textured paint, black, 400 ml
FOLIATEC.com Hard Rock Liner 2C textured paint in the can is ideal for spraying small parts such as rims or side mirrors
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 2235
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 30 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
The Hard Rock Liner 2C textured paint has made a name for itself in the automobile scene not just thanks to its strong surface but also due to the aggressive and unique look. The Hard Rock Liner 2C textured paint in a 2C-spray can is ideal for spraying small parts, rims, side mirrors or bumpers. Compressor or separate spray gun are not required.
Our Hard Rock Liner 2C textured paint utilizes an innovative 2-component-system:
the hardening agent is already in the can, which means you can say goodbye to inconvenient mixing! Simply pierce the cartridge of the hardening agent using the push button, shake, and that's it!
- aggressive look
- variable structure
- extremely robust and scratchproof
- highly chemical and temperature resistant
- ideal for spraying small parts such as rims, side mirrors or bumpers
- Sand the surface. Clean and dry the surface to be sprayed, then degrease using FOLIATEC.com Carbody Spray Film pre-cleaner (item no. 79934).
- Preparation of the 2C spray can:
- Shake can well before use. Remove the red push button from the cap directly before spraying.
- Turn the can 180° and attach the red push button to the pin on the base of the can.
- With the ball of your hand, press the red push button as far as it will go. Re-shake can well after activating.
- Can is now ready for use!
Note: After activating the hardener, the processing time of the can is approx. 1.5 hours / 20 ° C.
- Apply the Hard Rock Liner in 2 spray coats, spray distance approx. 70 - 110 cm. Drying time: allow 5 - 10 minutes between each coat.
- After 60 - 70 minutes, the Hard Rock Liner is touch-proof and must be allowed to continue drying for around 24 hours at 20 ° C.
For detailed information, check the instruction manual.
- How sufficient ist the Hard Rock Liner 2C Spray?
⇒ One can is sufficient for coating an area of approx. 1 square meter.
- How sensitive is the Hard Rock Liner to dirt?
⇒ Due to the extremely hard and robust surface, the Hard Rock Liner can be cleaned easily despite the structure.
- How should the Hard Rock Liner be cleaned?
⇒ Vehicles coated with Hard Rock Liner can be easily cleaned in a textile car wash or with a soft brush and car shampoo.
- Can the Hard Rock Liner be overpainted?
⇒ No, overpainting is not possible.
- How long do I have to wait until I can drive my vehicle again?
⇒ The Hard Rock Liner is dried after 24 hours so that the vehicle can be moved again. It reaches its full final hardness after 6 - 7 days.
- Do I have to pre-treat or sand the varnish?
⇒ The paint has to be dry, dust-free and degreased. With a 400 abrasive paper you can additionally improve the adhesion.
Do you have any questions? You can reach us via our contact form, via WhatsApp +49 (0)152/591515 or via e-mail: support(at)foliatec.de
Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Buildup of explosive mixtures possible without sufficient ventilation. Contains isocyanates. May produce an allergic reaction. Contains Hexamethylene diisocyanate, oligomers, n-Butyl acetate, acetone, 2-Methoxy-1-methylethyl acetate.
Hard Rock Liner Primer, 400 ml
Ideal for preparation of the surface before permanent coating with Hard Rock Liner
Brake Caliper Lacquer Set
FOLIATEC.com Brake Caliper Lacquer Set: full set for 4 brake calipers
Spray Film Set
The FOLIATEC.com Spray Film Set is ideal for decorating 4 wheels up to 18 inches
Hard Rock Liner, 2C textured paint - removable set
The FOLIATEC.com Hard Rock Liner removable set is a removable Bedliner-Application: sufficient for a compact-class