Heat rejection: 30% - Glare and privacy protection: 35% - UV protection: 99%
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1090
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 30 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
We're expanding our do-it-yourself line with the four BLACKNIGHT films from our PROFESSIONAL range. Although the BLACKNIGHT Dark window film is discreet black from outside, it is absolutely transparent from inside. An optimum of glare protection, privacy protection and UV protection. The BLACKNIGHT tinting film is available in universal sizes. This is why you will for sure find a suitable film for your car.
Our BLACKNIGHT window film offers you the whole package:
- individual styling
- optimal glare, privacy and UV protection
- scratch resistant
- tested, approved and certified (ABG) by German traffic authorities and test institutes
- 5-year guarantee on material
The package includes an application squeegee, a razor knife and JOY cleaning/application liquid.
Size-Recommendation for your car:
- 76 x 300 cm: ideal for 3-door cars (for rear side windows and backlite)
- 51 x 152 cm + 76 x 152 cm: ideal for estate cars (for long rear side windows and backlite)
- 51 x 400 cm + 76 x 152 cm: ideal for vans (for long rear side windows and backlite)
- 51 x 152 cm: ideal for small cars (for rear side windows and backlite)
- pre-cut, adjust and heaten the film
- cut the film to fit
- spray on the inside of the window
- place the adhesive side of the window film on the wet inner side of the window
- squeeze out the liquid
For further instructions read the application sheet!
On which windows may I apply the window films?
⇒ The German Law allows the tinting of windows from the B-pillar backwards.
May I apply window films on the front side windows?
⇒ The front side windows need to have at least 70% light transmission. Only our SECURLUX Safety Film may be applied on the front side windows. You are not allowed to apply tinting films on these windows.
Are there any customized window films?
⇒ We also have customized tinting films in our product range, which is continuously expanded. You can find the films under the heading "PROSHAPE".
How is the sight through tinted windows?
⇒ The sight is clear without any distortion.
How can the films be cleaned?
⇒ The films can be cleaned with a soft cloth and warm water.
Can the tinting films be removed residue-free?
⇒ The tinting films can be removed residue-free. Just heat the film with a heat gun and peel it off carefully.
Can I also apply the film on plastic windows?
⇒ No, the films were developed particularly for glas. The window could be bubbling or blinding.
Ask our technician
If you have any further questions please ask our technician.
Tip: You can also find application images taken from other users in our blog.